Pneumatic casters feature Swivel Top Plates, and support capacities up to 470 pounds each.
- Wheel: Premium quality; designed to eliminate lope and wobble while rolling.
- Finish: Brass. Bright zinc or chrome plating also available.
- Swivel Grease Seal: Standard on polished brass models
- Swivel Construction: Double Ball Bearing
- Axle: 1/2″ diameter
- King Pin: 5/8″ steel rivet, hydraulically upset
- Fork Leg Spacing: 3″ spacing on 8″ wheels
- Fork Leg Spacing: 4″ spacing on 10″ wheels
- Mounting: Pneumatic casters standard with Swivel Top Plate
- Mounting: Optional Rigid Top Plate available
Pneumatic wheels are similar to automotive tires and provide the ultimate in cushion ride and shock absorption. They are well-suited for moving fragile loads quietly over a variety of floor surfaces, both inside and out. Pneumatic tires have inner tubes and require air inflation.
Jarvis pneumatic wheels are premium quality and are designed to eliminate lope and wobble while rolling.
VertiLoc® Brake available. VertiLoc is a popular side-operated brake that employs cam action to lock the brake pad across the entire wheel tread surface. This brake locks wheel only, and does not affect the swivel radius of the caster. VertiLoc features an all-steel construction, which provides positive, reliable braking under a variety of operation conditions and wheel tread types.
Pneumatic casters are available in Zinc Plated, Polished Brass, and Polished Chrome finish options. 10″ diameter options in Zinc Plated finish only.
|Top Plate Size
||Bolt Hole Spacing
||Mounting Bolt Size
|4″ x 4-1/2″
||2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ or 3″ x 3″